Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dating advice for a christian?

I live in a very Jewish community and am a christian. My high school is 60-80% Jewish. I'm not a racist but many of the parents of kids in my school are however there kids tend not to be as i have many Jewish friends despite their parents getting upset that they are soliciting with god forbid a christian. So I was wondering if i should hold out on dating till college so that i won't have any problem with racist parents, religious fights etc. or if I should ignore the parents and just date. I don't believe in sex before marriage kissing or even hugging till college so it would be more like a friendship with a girl vs the common idea of dating. any advice?Dating advice for a christian?
Looks like you have made up your mind.





It is good to see that there are still young people out there who don't believe in sex before marriage.





If you are just looking for friendship and there aren't really that many Christians where you live, you can always try online dating.





Here are some useful tips and advice about Christian DatingDating advice for a christian?
First of all being a christian I believe it's very important to pray and ask God to send you the helpmate that he has prepared for you. I am so glad that you have set your standards as to waiting for your spouse. Don't go out looking for someone rather wait on God to reveal to you who it is that was made for you. One thing my husband did was he wrote out a list of some qualities that he wanted in a wife...and I fit most of the profile...anyways thats my advice...Pray about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment